28 June 2022, High Tech Campus Eindhoven, The Netherlands
- Market Development
- The Role of Startups
- Research Meets Industry
This is the most important upcoming conference in the topic worldwide and is a truly ‘global’ meeting.
The following speakers will contribute:
- Harald Haas, Distinguished Professor, University of Strathclyde
- Catherine Lepers, Professor, TELECOM SudParis
- Marcos Martínez, Director of Standards Engineering, MaxLinear
- Alessandro Pasquali, CEO, Slux
- Carmen Mas Machuca, Adjunct Teaching Professor, Technische Universität München
- purelifi Speaker to be announced
- Sandrine Gihr, Managing Director, ZERO1 France
- Gerben Vermeulen, Technology Lead Fieldlabs, KPN
- Max Riegel, Head of Industry Environment IEEE, Nokia
- Musa Unmehopa, Head of Ecosystems and Strategic Alliances for LiFi, Signify
- Danilo Fattorini, Chief Operating Officer, To Be Srl
- Marc Fleschen, Chairman, Light Communications Alliance
- Fathi Abdeldayem, Senior Manager Technology Technology Standards & Compliance, du
- Jonathan Oostvogels, PhD Researcher, imec-DistriNet, KU Leuven
Attendee places are limited and demand is high.
The table-top exhibition will provide superb networking opportunities for all attendees. All food and beverage will be served in the exhibition area and is complimentary for all attendees.